Bathroom Published by Alejancra, Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 17:52:32 PM.
Bath accessories could make a big change in any bathroom. A study in just black in-conjunction with white‚ from floor to ceiling‚ is one way of using these two colors. Or try а study in blаck with white bath accessories with one other color as a backdrop.
Black or white bath accessories with red walls could produce a very dramatic look‚ no matter how large or small your bath is. Choose a warm red wall paper for a cozy‚ comforting look. Or use a deep‚ warm red paint on your walls. After that accent the red through black as well as white bath accessories.
Asian red is a high-quality selection with black or white bath garnishing. Representation a Chinese restaurant through imperial red fortifications also carpeting‚ pristine white tablecloths‚ jointly with black polish your furniture. You could apply your black or white bаth accessories to аchieve the equivalent seem in your bath. Paint the walls with imperial red while wеll as use a comparable or darkеr red on the floor‚ what's more in tiles otherwise carpeting.
Black toilet seat‚ tub‚ in-conjunction with vanity will look solid. Add white towels with smaller accessories. A black fern leaf design is also an option.
The Asian theme could be carried further with Croscill’s black as well as white bath accessories. Each has a black calligraphy letter on white‚ with words such as peace‚ prosperity‚ harmony‚ with happiness.
Before you begin accessorizing your bath‚ you may need to find pictures of baths done in black or white. Look for photos in bathroom design galleries online. Visit your local home supply store to see samples of what could be done. Take time to think through your whole project‚ as well as decide which bath accessories you will want in black‚ which in white.
Black or white bath accessories will lend themselves to a sleek‚ modern look or a quaint‚ colonial look. Which do‐you need?
Do you have black and white ceramic tile in the older 4×4? size? Do you have white wainscoting on the bottom portion of the walls? You may want to accessorize with colonial, antique items.
Do you have large, marble tiles on the floor and up the wall? Are cabinets set into the wall for a sleek look? You may want to accessorize with modern, contemporary items.
The following are a few suggestions to help you get started.
1. Vanity: Many call the vanity the focal point of the bathroom. Yours could be a sleek, modern black vanity, with a black or white vessel sink on top. Or you might go the other direction, using an antique white pedestal sink.
2. Shower and window curtains: White curtains with a black design are dramatic and add character to a bathroom. Black silhouettes of tree, leaf, or flower design are good, as are geometric black designs. Choose a design for your black and white bath accessories that carries your contemporary, antique, or other style.
3. Bath mats and rugs: Break up the color of your floor with black bath mats and rugs. Remember, when doing so, that some toiletries, such as toothpaste, may contain chlorine. A drop on a black may bleach.
4. Towels: Fluffy white towels are nice with a black or white monogram at one end. You might also combine black towels and white towels, so that each towel rack will carry the black and white theme.
5. Containers and Dispensers: Black and white bath accessories should include smaller items, too, such as wastebaskets, lotion dispensers, soap dish, toothbrush holder, and tissue box cover. You may want them in black only, white only, or a combination of the two.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Baccell claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.